Commercial Finance Manager
Michael Page Finance are delighted to be working in partnership with a fast-growth, innovative business in Bristol to appoint a Commercial Finance Manager.
Our client is based in Bristol and is a market leading business with a tangible product and the right infrastructure/investment to hit their ambitious growth targets. The Commercial Finance Manager will be joining the business at the perfect time to capitalise on their journey.
Located in Bristol, this is a newly created role for a Commercial Finance Manager to sit below the CFO with a focus on improving MI, owning and improving the quality of forecasting and driving business performance.
The role will have a supply chain slant as well as core FP&A so it would be advantageous for applicants to have worked in a product environment and have a grasp of stock/inventory and the nuances of working with a product rather than a service.
The successful Commercial Finance Manager will be within commutable distance of Bristol and meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong leadership/management skills (developing a current team of 3)
- Proven track record in commercial finance, with the ability to demonstrate tangible improvements in previous roles across people, systems and processes
- Strong system skills - Excel and ERP
- Ability to create a 'best practice' environment for commercial finance
£55,000 - £70,000 DOE + Benefits