Payroll Assistant - Immediate Start
We are working with a leading Independent firm in King???s Lynn who are looking for an experienced Payroll Assistant
Due to significant growth of our clients Payroll Bureau, they are looking to bolster their already established team, all of whom report to a Payroll Manager.
- Undertake a range of computerised and manual payroll processing assignments from start to finish on Sage Line 50.
- Be the first point of contact for clients and assist with any queries that they may have.
- Assist in setting up pension schemes for clients and action deductions.
- Reconcile and resolve any issues with reference to both client and colleagues.
- Assist with the processing of Payroll from other team members.
- Previous experience with Sage Line 50 is ideal but not essential.
- Has a basic understanding of PAYE.
- Able to demonstrate a competent knowledge of the following: Starters, leavers, RTI and EPS.
- Proven ability to work within a team and confidently liaise within the firm.
- Able to solve problems and mange time effectively.
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jack Dwyer at AJ Chambers.
Payroll Assistant ??? King???s Lynn, Norfolk