Transaction Operations Manager
To manage the efficient, effective and controlled transactional processing of incomes and outgoings and support accounting operations within the business.
A large corporate and stable business based in central Birmingham offering great progression opportunities, flexible working and excellent package.
- Manage the Transaction Team and organise resources to complete their work effectively and within budget.
- Ensure the robustness of data control in the key finance systems including their correct accounting treatment from the relevant back-office policy system.
- To maintain the effective and auditable controls over transactions, minimising risk and reporting opportunities. Ensure the appropiate review, investigation and resolution to discrepancies.
- Control Accounts are managed and reconciled on a timely basis.
- Conduct monthly 1:1's and comply with performance review requirements.
- Build strong inter business unit relationships to ensure process issues are resolved on a timely basis.
- Support the Group Finance Change team on project initiatives
- To provide support to the internal and external audit process.
- Qualified accountant
- Proven people management and development skills.
- Excellent customer service in dealing with internal and external customer queries.
- Excellent problem solving and business analysis skills.
- Assertive with strong communications skills
Great progression opportunities and an excellent package
More searches like this
- Financial Accountant Financial Services Fully qualified jobs in Birmingham
- Financial Analyst Financial Services Fully qualified jobs in Birmingham
- Financial Planning & Analysis Financial Services Fully qualified jobs in Birmingham
- Financial Reporting Financial Services Fully qualified jobs in Birmingham