Audit and Accounts Manager
Audit and Accounts Manager - Practice Partnership Prospects - Northamptonshire
Due to succession planning over the next 5 years our client is looking for a qualified ACA/ACCA Audit and Accounts Manager to join the firm in a role which will lead to Partnership.
· ACA / ACCA Qualified Audit and Accounts Manager with experience dealing with the audit, accounting and taxation requirements for Owner Managed Businesses and currently working in Practice.
· Client and staff management experience.
· Enthusiasm for business development and networking to continue with the firm's development.
· Strong technical ability with the necessary skills to manage and advise Owner Managed Businesses.
About the Role:
- Managing a portfolio of owner managed businesses including limited companies, sole traders and partnerships.
- Dealing with the audit, accounting, tax and business advisory requirements for SME's.
- A role which will combine management but also for someone who enjoys rolling up their sleeves and doing the work as well as reviewing the work of junior staff.
- Maintaining strong business relationships with existing clients and assisting with the development of new business.
This role offers the opportunity for an ambitious ACA / ACCA Audit and Accounts Manager with at least 3 years PQE and management experience, to develop their career in an established firm which will provide genuine long term career opportunities leading to Partnership.
Contact us at Wavelength
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website via this link here latest Public Practice opportunities
Apply for Audit and Accounts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly