Business Services Semi-Senior - Top 30 Firm
Business Services Semi-Senior
My client, a Top 30 Firm located in the City of London, is seeking an ambitious individual to join their Business Services (Outsourcing) team.
The role will involve assisting the team with the preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts, daily bookkeeping and preparation of VAT returns for a variety of clients across all sectors. You will also have the opportunity to be involved in the preparation of financial statements.
The role will increase with responsibility as you settle into the firm and over time you will have the opportunity to take over a portfolio of clients and progress into a Senior role.
The Successful Candidate:
- Studying AAT Level 4, AAT qualified or studying ACCA
- Experience working in a similar position within practice
- Experience using a variety of softwares such as Xero, Quickbooks or Sage
- Strong attention to detail
- Ambition and drive to progress within your career
Please apply with your CV if you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity.