Assistant Manager - Outsourcing
Assistant Manager | International Financial Outsourcing Team
AJ Chambers are currently working with an outstanding firm based in Central London and they are searching for a highly motivated and talented individual to join there growing International Financial Outsourcing team.
The ideal candidate will provide direct assistance to the management team, supervise and review monthly management accounts.
- Control of a portfolio of clients, ensuring all client reporting & payment deadlines are met.
- Evaluation of VAT return submissions, EC sales lists and Intrastat returns
- Review of management accounts, ensuring technical accuracy and that any anomalies are investigated and resolved before submission to the client.
- Supervision of Management Accountants and Financial Administrators, ensuring they are completing their work correctly and providing guidance.
- The analysis of payment runs and online BACs payment submissions
- Overseeing costings on client portfolio and reporting / explaining monthly recovery to management
- Liaising with teams across the firm together with international local service providers for completion of UK and global compliance tasks.
- WIP & billing control: ensuring a thorough understanding of the contracted scope of work, agreeing special fees & assisting with contract reviews and fee negotiations
- Must be ACA/ACCA qualified accountant with post qualification experience
- Experience of working in an outsourcing team within practice, looking after a portfolio of clients
- Strong experience of reviewing monthly management accounts prepared by junior team members
- Good VAT knowledge
- Experience of supervising staff
- Strong IT skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If interested in hearing more about this role, please apply directly or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers