The Financial Controller will oversee the accurate reporting of all financial transactions, preparation of statutory accounts, cash-flow management and manage the very capable team.
My client is an award winning, well known and highly respected business based in South West London.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Have overall responsibility of the finance function
- Manage and mentor the team
- Oversee all financial transaction
- Ensure proper controls are in place
- Prepare the statutory accounts
- Prepare all tax statements
- Oversee the budgeting and forecasting process
- Suggest and implement changes and improvements
- Liaise with auditors
The successful candidate should already have experience in a management and financial control position. You should have strong technical skills but be willing to offer an informed opinion on commercial matters.
The Financial Controller position comes with a competitive salary commensurate with experience between £75,000-85,000. Plus bonus and benefits.
Financial Controller, Real Estate and Property, Construction, South West London.