The perfect opportunity has arisen for an Audit Senior to join an impressive Top 20 firm in Norwich.
Along with a proven track record of providing a first-class service to clients, the firm recognises that a healthy work-life balance is of upmost importance and as such, they offer a variety of benefits and are very accommodating to employee???s needs.
- The audit of accounts at clients??? premises as well as on site in either of the offices
- The preparation of accounts from both audit and non-audit clients
- Assisting the Audit Manager in the planning and review of audit assignments
- Supervising the audit process on site, supporting and developing junior members of staff
- Monitor and manage the progress of the audit assignment
- Ad-hoc arrangements, covering any of the above areas or general accounting, due diligence, investigation and taxation matters
- Strong previous audit experience in a public practice environment
- Qualified/Studying ACA/ACCA
- Ability to prepare full statutory accounts
- Experience dealing directly with clients
- Experience with accounting and audit software
- Exemplary knowledge of accounting principles and auditing standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Full driving license
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Audit Senior - Norwich