AJ Chambers have recently started working on a new opportunity for an experienced Audit Senior, to join a top 30 firm, based within Peterborough.
The firm have been fortunate to win a number of new clients and so due to the growth in workload, are seeking someone to help support an already experienced and dynamic team.
- You will be expected to lead on small audit jobs
- You will be assisting on larger audit assignments within the team as required
- You will be required to prepare accounts for a variety of businesses
- You will be helping to support and train the more junior members of the team
The Ideal Candidate:
- A proven background in Audit within a UK practice is essential, as is front line client contact
- Qualified to ICAEW/ACCA or by experience
- A working knowledge of corporation tax would be helpful
- Must be keen to be involved in all aspects of audit planning and have a good working knowledge of accounts preparation under UK GAAP
- Experience of CCH accounts software would be advantageous, or other similar software packages
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Self-motivated, hardworking, flexible and prepared to undertake some travel
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Audit Senior - Peterborough