European Group Manager
The role on offer is a brand new assignment in a global business.
The position will be leading a team across the UK and Europe.
My client is a growing and ever changing business, they are PE backed and therefore have some exciting times ahead to support the rapid growth they have experienced over the last few years.
They are a global business with multiple brands, they have the majority market share and looking to strengthen this.
The role requires someone with proven technical experience, international coverage and ideally some PE company exposure too. The role requires the following:
- This role will lead the Corporate Finance Team across the UK and Europe
- Responsibility for statutory accounts preparation across 20 entities
- Overall responsibility for budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting
- Group treasury - over £1 billion of external financing
- Manage the Audit process and maintain strong relationships with the Audit committee
- Budget and re-forecast accountability across the group, providing analysis, reports and partnering to support growth throughout
- Project business partner for various projects across the group
- Develop and implement internal controls to ensure strong governance and risk within the group
- Overheads and cost-centre reviews across the group
- Management of 2 members of staff
The successful candidate will have a proven technical background, be Qualified in ACA, CA, ACCA or CIMA.
The position will need international experience and ideally some PE business exposure too.
The successful candidate will secure a permanent role in a global business, the package on offer is very competitive and will mean you are part of the next exciting chapter for this business.