Financial Planning and Reporting Manager
Financial Planning and Reporting Manager: £50,000 - £55,000
For an international NGO based in central London, we are recruiting a Financial Planning and Reporting Manager to lead the global annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes and to deliver high quality analysis for the Country Programmes and Regional Support teams and Board. This role will lead, develop and manage the FP&A Analyst.
- Monthly reporting the Exec and Board, attending meetings with Regional and Exec. Team to review and challenge delivery and financial metrics
- Produce insightful analysis on financial and non-financial performance data to help the Exec, Regional and Country teams understand performance and drive decisions
- Review the reporting strategy to ensure data access is robust, meaningful and timely
- Lead global forecasting and budgeting processes
- Develop training programme for Country finance teams to help them run their budgeting processes
- Lead forecast working group to improve financial planning processes
- Develop budgeting and forecasting tools and drive development to make the process more automated and user-friendly
- Lead production of the Business Plan for Board
- Line manage the FP&A Analyst - coaching and mentoring
What will you bring to this role?
- CCAB Qualified with substantial experience in reporting and analysis
- Financial planning and budgeting experience including the building of financial models in Excel
- Experience of financial systems and databases
- Proven line management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must and ideally you will have Global company experience
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.