Are you looking for a role which offers extensive client exposure, genuine progression and a competitive remuneration package?
My client is a family-orientated practice that values their employees above all else. You will have full autonomy over your workload, the chance to manage your own portfolio of clients and ample opportunity to progress within the practice.
- Prepare and review accounts and draft tax computations for sole traders, partnerships, trusts, Limited companies and LLPs
- Assisting with the preparation of Personal Tax Returns
- Ensuring internal and risk management procedures are adhered to
- Liaising with clients and attending client accounts meetings
- Mentoring and training of junior staff
- Assisting with ad-hoc business advisory projects and technical research
- Monitor WIP and recoverability of own work
- Identifying cross selling opportunities
- Ensuring appropriate CPD training obligations are met
- Provide support in dealing with telephone calls, client meetings and general office administration
- Carry out any other duties to meet with the needs of the business
- ACCA or ACA qualified or close to qualifying
- Extensive accounts appearance in practice
- Experience of review of accounts and draft tax computations
- Good communication skills and confidence with attending client meetings and liaising directly with clients
- Experience of managing own advisory planning projects and liaising directly with clients
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Senior Accountant - Ilford