Financial Planning Analyst
FP&A Analyst, Circa. £40,000 + benefits (Maternity Cover 10-12 months)
For a global organisation, we're recruiting a Financial Planning Analyst for a maternity cover of 10 - 12 months. Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the Financial Planning Analyst will deliver all planning and reporting requirements for Country Programmes, Regional Support teams and SMT and for maintaining global tools such as the forecasting and budgeting excel tools. The FP&A Analyst will lead global business planning cycles and will support regional and country finance teams with insightful analysis.
- Reporting - produce monthly reporting for the SMT and support the FP&A Manager
- Design, create and produce financial and operational reports for decision support for SMT, regional teams and Country Programmes to analyse performance
- Forecasting and Budgeting - work with FP&A Manager to lead the global forecasting and budgeting processes
- Maintain and develop the budgeting and forecasting tools
- Train Country and Regional teams on budgeting and forecasting processes
- Ensure all reconciliations are carried out between the finance system, SUN and BI
- Finalist CCAB or qualified
- Experience in reporting and analysis is essential
- Financial systems and database experience is essential
- Strong Excel skills are essential
- Personable approach to financial management and able to build effective relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Ability and experience of communicating and influencing at a senior level
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.