Finance Consulting - IFRS 17 - Manager
We are currently recruiting Managers with Finance Transformation experience within Insurance.
One of the world's leading professional services firms. London office.
The Finance Consulting within FS team advises leading FS providers on a wide variety of Finance Transformation programmes including performance management, shared services, outsourcing, process redesign and systems transformation. In particular, our clients are looking for ways to meet the current regulatory and reporting challenges.
In support of our growth, we are currently recruiting Managers with Finance Transformation experience within Insurance.
This role will be mainly client-based, developing teams and leading/ supporting transformational work and change engagements as well as some business development responsibilities.
Finance Consulting is a successful and fast growing team of over 200 people that has already established a strong reputation in the marketplace. We are helping organisations carve out a more influential and strategic role for Finance in the evolving world of modern business.
Delivery work can include
- Finance vision, strategy and operating models
- Finance and multi-function shared services /outsourcing
- Finance function process improvement
- Supporting cost reduction exercises, with robust benefit realisation plan
- Benchmarking the finance function
- Enterprise performance management including planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Finance IT strategy - including embedding applicable digital technologies
- Preference will be given to candidates with well demonstrated external consulting experience
- Insurance experience
- A delivery track record of leading workstreams within complex Finance transformation projects,
- A consulting/professional services track record
- An understanding of standard Finance systems such as EPM and ERP
- Experience of leading and developing teams
- Degree level with additional qualifications such as ACA/ACCA/CIMA/MBA;
- Demonstrated ability to advise senior management on alternative solutions and risks with experience of presenting and influencing at a senior level
- Experience of the impact of regulations on finance in FS. Candidates would ideally have exposure to one or more of IFRS 17, IFRS 9, Solvency II, Basel III, SOx, GDPR
- A formal accounting qualification or equivalent understanding of accounting principles
- Previous experience in a management or a senior role gained from within a finance department
Excellent salary, training and progression.