Indirect Tax Reporting & Strategy SAP Specialist
Indirect Tax Reporting & Strategy SAP Specialist - London - Big 4 Firm
Manager - Director
Have you got extensive experience using SAP?
Due to unprecedented growth This Big 4 Practice are looking for an SAP expert to help drive the Indirect Tax Reporting & Strategy group across its consulting space.
Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while working with Directors and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for clients
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing/challenging the output produced by the team
- Shape projects to meet and exceed the expectations of clients
- Train, coach, and supervise team members
What you will need?
- Experience in the implementation and technical review of key financial and logistics modules and of methods of data extraction from SAP. This will include SD, MM & FI as core (including at the procedure, condition and sequence levels), GTS, Hana, Taxmarc and tax related S/4 areas will be a benefit
- A rounded or ideally technical appreciation of other ERP and accounting information systems will also be an advantage (for example, Oracle - EBT, wider EBS and Inventory modules amongst others, Workday and MSDX
If you would like to find out more about this Indirect Tax Reporting & Strategy SAP Specialist role, then please get in contact with Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.