Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £22,000 + Pension and Healthcare
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company was founded in 1998 and has consistently achieved steady growth in the UK, Europe and across the world. They have a diverse team of multilingual professionals winning exceptional sales globally and sell their products in over 100 countries and across 5 continents.
- Accurately record purchase invoices and credit notes on the finance system (SAGE 50)
- Processing sales orders
- Building and managing the sales pipeline of prospective clients for accurate forecasting purposes, and collaborating with various departments within the company
- Allocating goods for dispatch
- Providing relevant paperwork for Sales/Shipping
- Creating purchase orders for stock replenishment (working closely with the Buying Team in China)
- Updating cash flow with all funds required over a three-month period for stock replenishment
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork provided to China for them to start stock production
- Assisting with any others Accounts requirements
- Payments Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Bank Reconciliation
- Prior experience in accounts required
- Knowledge of Sage Accounts preferable but not necessary
- Candidate has a good attitude, a willingness to learn and the ability to work independently
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Accounts Assistant, Accounts Clerk, Finance Clerk, Bookkeeper, Credit Controller, Finance Assistant, Payment Processing, Purchase Ledger, Assistant Accountant, Financial Administrator, Accounts Admin, Finance Support, Assistant Credit Controller, Credit Control, Junior Accountant, Cash Flow Reporting, Office Administrator, Business Support Assistant may also be considered for this role.