Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior – Leicestershire
Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior – Leicestershire – c£25K- £30K
Fantastic training opportunity for a part-qualfied ACA/ACCA qualified to join a growing firm in South Leicestershire.
Our client is a small independent and friendly Chartered Accountancy practice with a reputation for providing a high quality personal service to SME clients.
The client base ranges from those needing assistance with their personal taxation affairs, through to self employed individuals and partnerships to owner-managed limited companies, charities and trusts.
Their philosophy is to provide a friendly, efficient and cost effective service to clients, which is adapted and flexed to suit client requirements.
- Year end Accounts
- All aspects of taxation advice and compliance covering: Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax, Corporation Tax and VAT.
- Management Accounts
- Full bookkeeping and payroll service
- Advice on start-ups, forecasting / projections and succession planning
The firm continues to be busy and with some internal changes going on it has created an opportunity for a part-qualified ACA or ACCA semi-senior.
You will be involved in all areas of service provided by the firm across audit, accounts and taxation. If you have limited knowledge or experience in any of these areas you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills accordingly.
You will receive invaluable experience dealing with clients and working closely with one of the Partners you will gain increased responsibility in managing your own clients as your skills and experience develop.
- The successful candidate will be part-qualified ACA or ACCA with experience gained from training in an Accountancy Practice.
- Ideally experience in audit, accounts and basic taxation.
- Must be a confident communicator when dealing with both colleagues and clients.
- The ability to work using own initiative with little supervision is essential.
- Be enthusiastic and have a “get up and go” attitude to assisting clients
What’s on offer?
What is on offer for the right person is the opportunity to work in a friendly environment where there are prospects to develop your career as part of the firm’s succession plan.
A great opportunity to join a busy, modern firm with an interesting and varied portfolio.
The final package will depend on level of experience and ability which is reflected in the range being £25K – £30K.
Contact us at Wavelength
If you have the right experience and this opportunity is of interest please apply for this role.
You can also get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website via this link here latest Public Practice opportunities
Apply for Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior – Leicestershire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly