Financial Controller - Growing SME
Growing, consumer driven SME is recruiting a Financial Controller based in Weybridge, Surrey. The role leads a mall team, reporting into the MD.
My client is a specialist, consumer driven business in the consumer goods / retail sector. The organisation is successful, growing and based in Weybridge, Surrey.
Key responsibilities in the Weybridge based Financial Controller role include:
- Produce monthly management accounts and analyse results and trends for senior management.
- Preparing the annual and monthly budgets
- Managing the company's payments, transfers and expenditures
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Implement accounting guidelines and ensure compliance with statutory regulations
- Ensure robust financial systems and processes are in place
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Prepare and monitor of yearly budget/forecasts
- Prepare and submit VAT/Tax returns
- Supervise and manage financial department staff
- Contribute to company financial strategy and decision-making process
- Assist with the statutory audit and manage relationship with auditors / accountants
- Ad-hoc items as requested
To be considered you will be a qualified accountant with relevant experience.
Salary of £55,000 - £60,000 plus benefits