Corporate Tax Manager/Director
An award-winning accountancy firm are looking to appoint a Corporate Tax Manager or Director with Partnership potential in the future.
Our clients Corporate Tax team has been growing significantly, and there are fantastic opportunities for progression with an interesting case load.
Experience of all aspects of Corporate and Business Tax within a professional service environment is essential, to include:
- Supervising the production of Corporation tax returns and advice
- Remuneration planning
- Tax issues surrounding business acquisitions and sales to allow you to assist the
- Corporate Finance team, including Entrepreneurs??? Relief
- Corporate group restructuring
- R&D tax credits and patent box
- Cross border issues
- Loan relationships
- Share schemes
- EIS / SEIS
The Ideal Candidate:
- You should hold a relevant qualification such as ACA/ACCA and/or CTA (or be qualified by experience).
- A high level of ICT literacy is required.
- Strong experience of Alphatax Corporation Tax software and CCH would be advantageous.
- Highly articulate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude in explaining complex matters in a straightforward and accessible manner.
- Accomplished in managing competing deadlines and client expectations.
- Skilled in controlling budgets and billing.
- Ability to work autonomously whilst also building/developing a team.
- Previous experience of supervising and reviewing the work of more junior staff is essential.
- Ability to provide technical support across the firm.
- A demonstrable track record in business development activity would be advantageous.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, flexible and prepared to undertake some travel within East Anglia
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.