Audit & Accounts Senior
Top 100 Independent Chartered Accountancy firm based in Beaconsfield, Bucks needs a recently qualified Audit & Accounts Senior for their growing Audit & Accounts function.
You will have worked in practice for at least 2-3 years; be looking for a new challenge and opportunity to grow with an ambitious and developing function and organisation.
Besides strong technical knowledge, key to the role is excellent communication skills, strong organisational skills and an ambition to develop within the audit arena.
- Manage audit assignments with assistance from other team members as required
- Delegating to, and supporting trainees in audit tasks
- Reporting to and supporting managers and supervisors on required tasks
Essential Requirements of the Audit and Accounts Manager are:
- Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA
- High professional standards of conduct and practice
- Keen IT skills including Excel, audit & accounting packages etc.
Exceptional opportunity to join a collaborative, award winning accountancy firm with drive, ambition and the opportunity for career development.
Apply for Audit & Accounts Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly