We are currently representing a Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, who are looking for an AAT Qualified Accounts Assistant, to join their team in their Thetford Office.
This position is perfect for someone looking to take the next step and develop their career within an excellent firm.
- Preparing documents for partner review
- Bank reconciliations and VAT returns
- General bookkeeping duties
- Assisting in the completion of accounts preparation and management reporting for clients (Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs)
- Preparation of client meetings and correspondence, including attendance and presentations
- Supporting and mentoring the junior accountants
The Ideal Candidate:
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience within a professional practice environment
- Have proven experience in the preparation of sole trader, partnership and company accounts to review stage
- Have a basic knowledge of income and corporation tax
- Confident IT user with previous experience using Microsoft Excel
- Be familiar with Sage Line 50, previous experience of Xero would also be beneficial
- Demonstrate a ???can do??? approach to problem solving
- Excellent client service skills including the ability to tailor your approach provided depending on the specific client
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and coherently with clients and colleagues
- Work closely with management and report directly to partners
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant - Thetford
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly