AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a very well-established firm of chartered accountants, based within Norwich.
If you are looking for a tax trainee role, within a supportive firm, this could be the ideal role for you.
- Responsible for providing consistent and quality client service which includes maintaining regular client contact such as meetings, emails and telephone liaison
- Technical research, preparing client documents including annual tax returns for clients within an allocated portfolio and ensuring all are compliant with tax regulations
- Ensuring compliance with internal quality control and risk managements procedures
- Corresponding with clients, tax authorities and third parties on a daily basis on a wide variety of personal tax matters
- Assist with P11D preparation
- Being point of contact for tax queries from other departments within the firm and similarly, referring clients/client matters to other parts of the firm where appropriate
- Providing advice to the clients in their portfolio
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong academic background
- Relevant tax experience gained within accountancy practice is not essential, but would be a bonus
- A proactive and analytical approach with a desire to progress
- Possess a well-developed sense of client service and quality orientation
- Good attention to detail and pride in work produced
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Tax Trainee - Norwich