AJ Chambers are currently working with a leading accountancy firm, who are looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to join their payroll team.
This is the ideal role for someone who is looking to be given every opportunity to grow within an accountancy practice.
- Processing monthly payroll for the employees
- Calculating sick pay, over time and holiday pay
- Will be allocated their own portfolio of clients
- Processing starters and leavers, and permanent data changes
- Maintain knowledge pf manual calculations and statutory payments
- Generate weekly payroll reports
- Issuing statutory forms when necessary
- Liaising with clients and dealing with salary queries
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous payroll experience would be ideal
- CIPP Part Qualified, or QBE
- Outgoing and resilient, with excellent attention to detail, interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Used to working towards deadlines
- A team player but also able to work independently, self-motivated, display a positive approach to work and have the ability to get things done in a fast-paced environment
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Liam Snell at AJ Chambers.
Payroll Admin - Basildon