Regional Head of Payroll
We are currently seeking an experienced Regional Head of Manager, to join this leading chartered accountancy practice.
The chosen candidate will have complete control of the client portfolio.
Our client holds their employees in high esteem and are supportive of those who wish to progress and develop their career.
- Enhancing and fostering positive client relationships, managing issues through to resolution and identifying new business opportunities for the payroll offering within the firm
- Maintaining and updating the payroll system, SSP, SMP and SPP
- Ensuring the firm???s completion of payroll service is delivered in a timely and accurate manner, in compliance with PAYE and all other statutory requirements across the practice
- Consistently achieves deadlines and understands the commercial implications of actions relating to productivity, recoverability, fee income and client service
- Resolving escalated and often complex individual payroll or pension claims and queries
- Ensuring all client service levels and KPI???s are met whilst processing accurate and timely delivery of payrolls on monthly, four-weekly, fortnightly and weekly cycles, whilst maintaining strong relationships with the client
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven previous experience in a Payroll Manager role, within an accountancy payroll bureau
- CIPP Qualified or Qualified by Experience
- Should be outgoing and resilient, with excellent attention to detail, interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Should be a team player but also able to work independently, self-motivated, display a positive approach to work and have the ability to get things done
- Must have experience of managing multiple payroll clients, preferably within an accountancy firm/LLP
- Would be ideal to have knowledge of a start to finish payroll cycle
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Regional Head of Payroll - Brentwood