In-House Tax Manager - Asset Management
- Are you an experienced Tax Manager looking to move In-House?
- Does the idea of working for an Asset Management company with a portfolio that totals over $330bn, excite you?
- Would you describe your work ethos as collaborative, entrepreneurial and disciplined?
Become the Tax Manager for this Asset Management company that is consistently rated in the top-two largest and most sophisticated property investment management businesses, globally. The business operates in over 30 countries worldwide and has a "grow from within" approach to the development of their people. In becoming their Tax Manager, you can expect to benefit from:
- A team of bright, highly engaging, career-progressive people that hold a vast array of experience.
- Exceptionally high bonuses.
- A small team, with the opportunity to gain exposure to different classes of real-estate backed business across Europe.
- A culture characterised by corporate enterprise and commercialism.
In your role as a Tax Manager your responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
- Providing technical support from a compliance and reporting perspective.
- Analysing acquisitions/dispositions/restructurings to determine tax accounting consequences and documenting and communicating findings to management and senior stakeholders.
- Assisting new portfolio acquisitions in transitioning to tax reporting and compliance requirements.
- Preparing the Group's quarterly and annual tax provisions where necessary and assisting with the review of provisions prepared by tax teams in portfolio investments.
- Oversight of the ongoing tax compliance requirements of pan-European property investments.
- Assisting with US tax reporting requests.
- Monitor changes in tax and accounting rules that impact the current and deferred tax expense of the group.
- Assisting with tax forecasts.
The ideal candidate for the Tax Manager role will:
- Have a strong academic background, ideally, CTA/ACA qualified
- Have 2+ years PQE with solid corporation experience
- Have solid experience in IFRS reporting
- Be able to operate under tight deadlines
- Be a team player who can work both autonomously and under instruction where necessary.
Employees on Glassdoor working in this friendly, professional but driven environment have described it as having:
"Beautiful offices, good benefits, a global company"
"Strong culture and a great location"
"Great experience, good pay, a well-respected company"
If this sound like the opportunity you have been looking for please don't hesitate to get in touch with Cadiee on 0207 269 6314 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in more detail, as the interview process is expected to move quickly.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.