Group Tax Manager
Do you find the worst part of starting a new Tax Manager role, when you have to untangle the mess from your predecessor? Wouldn't it be nicer to start a role and be the very first tax professional in the business, building your style and method of working from scratch?
An excellent opportunity has arisen at this national construction group with a turn over in excess of £350 million. Join this growing business and help to strengthen their already existing finance team by becoming the first tax professional in the business. As part of a well-established team, the right person will have the opportunity to develop and enhance their skills and experience.
So what do you need to join this team and become their next Group Tax Manager?
- A mixed tax background with high levels of experience within Corporate Tax, VAT and Employment tax being imperative
- ACA or ACCA qualified accountant with at least 3 years of experience
- Strong tax accounting skills
- Good communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills
And if you happen to have a CTA, experience working within the construction/real estate industry and you're a self-starter who can hit the ground running you're even closer to your new Group Tax Manager role. If you do choose this highly successful business to progress your career with, you can expect to benefit from:
- A competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation's most exciting construction projects
- A stimulating and dynamic environment
- Newly refurbished gym
- Contemporary lounge and canteen area and In-House Batista
Please don't delay in getting in touch with Cadiee Liburd on 0207 269 6314 or at email@example.com to begin the process as interviews are looking to commence shortly.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.