Finance and Reconciliations Officer
Finance and Reconciliations Officer £28,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
For a nationwide charity based in central London, we are recruiting a Finance and Reconciliations Officer on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager, this role will use Microsoft GP Advanced Bank Reconciliation software to produce monthly bank reconciliations for all bank accounts (including foreign exchange) within the organisation. The Treasury Finance Officer will also improve the control environment and will liaise with other departments to ensure the information is robust.
- Day to date bank statement input, import of financial transactions and reconciliations
- Work with the Financial Reporting Manager to maintain and continue to develop a schedule to reconcile all accounts on a regular basis
- Work with departments to improve processes
- Query externals payers to clarify receipts
- Reconcile foreign bank accounts
- Significant experience of working in finance
- Experience of reconciling several complex bank accounts concurrently
- Previous Microsoft GP experience especially Advanced Bank Reconciliation module
- A self-starter who can work without supervision
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.