Location: Central London
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + amazing benefits
- Are you an Audit Supervisor looking for the next step in your career?
- Would you like to join an award-winning firm with long and stable history?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual who is looking to become a Partner in the long run. The role is dynamic and will give you exposure to a range of clients from various industry sectors. You would join a forward-thinking firm, recognised for its excellent service delivery and commitment to clients. The offices are bright and modern and situated in a great location, surrounded by cafés, restaurants and shops.
What is great about the Audit Manager Role
- Fantastic progression opportunities and promote from within culture
- Opportunity to lead small teams and be in charge of the day to day activities in the office
- You will be managing a big portfolio of clients with turnovers up to £100m
- Flexible working arrangements ensuring work-life balance is a priority for the business
- Friendly and down-to-earth working environment
- Sociable events organised throughout the year
To succeed within this Audit Manager role you need to:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Have sound technical knowledge of leading audit engagement from start to completion
- Have experience in leading or supervising a team
- Be commercially aware, proactive and able to make decisions quickly
Get in touch today if you would like to learn more about this forward-thinking firm. Interviews are being conducted this week! Please contact Nadia Atanasova for further discussion 0207 269 6326 or email me [email protected] I look forward to speaking to you!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR