Location: Central London
Salary: up to £40,000 + Benefits
- Would you like to work in a highly reputable Top 50 Chartered Accountancy Practice?
- Do you want to join a company where work-life balance is valued as much as career progression?
What is great about this Accounts Senior role?
- A well-established highly reputable company with continuous growth over the years
- You will work on a portfolio of clients from diverse and exciting industries including Music and Entertainment, Restaurants, Hotels & Travel, Media, Advertising & Design and more
- Having established offices worldwide, the company can transfer staff to locations such as New York, South Africa and Australia
- Bright and modern offices with excellent transportation links via Central and Jubilee lines
- Close-knit, fun and dynamic working environment with many social events organised throughout the year
As an Accounts Senior, you will be:
- Preparing statutory and management accounts
- Preparing VAT returns and EC sales lists for manager review
- Supervising junior staff and reviewing their work
- Functioning as a key point of contact for external and internal clients
To succeed within this Accounts Senior role you need to:
- Have experience in a UK-based accountancy practice within the last 2 years
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified or part-qualified
- Have strong technical knowledge on new UK GAAP (FRS 102)
- Excellent IT skills (Sage, Quickbooks and Caseware software are a bonus)
If you want to dress for your diary and rub shoulders with the biggest names in the music industry and leave that corporate office environment behind you, send me your CV today!
0207 269 6326
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR