AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a Trust Assistant to join a Top 100 Firm's London office
This is a new opportunity, that is ideal for someone who has worked within an accountancy practice for two years, and would now like start doing more interesting work.
This is an opportunity to move into the Tax specialist area of trust, with no trust or tax experience necessary. It is important to be AAT level 4 qualified, or close to completion, and to have worked in practice for 2 years.
In this role you will be able to build and strong and focused career within Trusts, so if this is something you would be interested in doing, please apply.
This role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work alongside experienced trust and tax professionals. You will learn the required technical knowledge and behaviours required for a career in trusts and tax.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Preparation of company accounts
- Preparation of trust accounts and tax returns
- Preparation of inheritance tax returns
- Administration work for trusts and companies
- Assisting the team on probate work
- Ensure all work is completely in a timely manner and deadlines are met, keeping the Trust Director regularly updated
- Other ad hoc duties in line with business requirements
- Must have minimum of 2 years??? previous experience within general practice
- Ideally AAT qualified, or studying towards AAT
- Excellent IT skills including good use of Excel
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks and adopts a pro-active approach
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Ability to build relationships, and use own initiative
- Actively seeks to enhance own expertise and knowledge
- Demonstrates drive and commitment to self-development
For more information on this Trust Assistant role, please contact Tom Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers.