A leading independent accountancy practice based in Wisbech are recruiting for an enthusiastic Account Assistant to join their successful audit and accounts team.
AJ Chambers are currently searching for the perfect candidate to step up and progress their career at an excellent firm.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the preparation, completion and submission of client accounts
- Assisting on Audits from planning stage through to completion
- Completion and submission of VAT Tax Returns
- Bank reconciliations and bookkeeping
- Communicating and resolving financial and compliance issues with clients and HMRC
- Keeping up to date technically and providing accurate and efficient advice to clients
- General ad-hoc duties that arise from day to day
Accounts Assistant Requirements:
- AAT/ATT qualified or ACCA/ACA part qualified
- 1+ year of recent experience in Public Practice
- Experience with statutory audits
- Experience in the preparation of statutory and management accounts
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Fantastic organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Able to conduct and utilise research
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant - Wisbech