AJ Chambers are currently looking for a Junior Accountant to join a leading-independent firm, based in Suffolk.
The firm is willing to pay full study support for the perfect candidates??? ACA/ACCA qualification.
- Preparation of service charge accounts and statutory accounts, under the supervision of a manger
- Carrying out service charge assurance assignments
- Direct training from managers/directors, to get the candidate fully equipped and growing progressively
- A large amount of client interaction when completing assignments
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 1 year within an accountancy firm
- Good A-levels (grade A* - C)
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- The ability to multi-task, flexible and the ability to work under pressure
- Strong organisation skills, attention to detail and communications (internally and externally)
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Junior Accountant - Suffolk