Audit & Accounts Senior
AJ Chambers are currently working with a Top 20 firm, who is seeking an Audit & Accounts Senior, to join their friendly team.
If you???re ACA or ACCA qualified, this could be the perfect next step in your career, to make steady progression and gain key skills and knowledge.
- Leading statutory audits from planning to completion
- Presenting the Accounts/Audit Manager with a complete set of accounts with minimal queries
- Producing accounts for clients
- To keep time records up to date on a day-to-day basis and complete timesheets
- Liaising with junior members of staff and assisting in training
- Drafting accounts packages and preparing VAT returns
- Clearing review points and putting through adjustments to the accounts
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years practice experience
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Solid experience and understanding of UK GAAP, auditing standards and Corporate Tax
- Ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and have excellent time management
- Must have completed 2 audits in the last year, with a turnover of £25m+
- High level of personal motivation
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Liam Snell at AJ Chambers.
Audit & Accounts Senior - Romford