Tax Semi Senior
AJ Chambers are currently working with a leading independent practice based in Cambridge to recruit an enthusiastic and ambitious accountant to work with a burgeoning tax portfolio.
The role is perfect for someone looking to make their stamp on the market and develop their career while taking home a competitive salary, study support and generous benefits package.
- Assisting in the day to day running of a mixed portfolio of clients
- Providing timely and accurate delivery of tax services
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Liaising with clients and HMRC
- Resolving client concerns and queries
- Providing basic advice where possible and assisting senior staff with technical compliance and advice services
- Assisting with general private client issues and suggesting tax planning opportunities
- At least a years??? experience working within personal tax
- ATT qualified or at the latter stages of the qualification desirable.
- Candidates not studying ATT but who are keen to study will also be considered
- Enthusiasm to learn more complex and technical areas of private client tax
- Competence with CCH (desirable) and general IT proficiency including MS Office
- Able to work well under pressure and prioritise workload
- Proactive, keen to progress career within tax
- Our client will offer a competitive remuneration package including full study support.
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply directly or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers
Tax Semi Senior - Cambridge