R&D Tax Assistant Manager
R&D Assistant Manager - London - £50,000 - £60,000
If you're looking to join a leading R&D Tax team which is truly national, bringing the benefits of not only a variety of work, clients and project teams but also with strong support structures in place to help you achieve your career goals. This is the team for you!
Why this firm?
They offer a competitive remuneration package where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. The comprehensive total rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. It also allows you to select benefit that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. In addition to this, they offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
The R&D Tax team:
- Work on a variety of high-profile clients (FTSE 100 and 250 multinational companies), who are at the front line in developing cutting edge technology
- The clients are from all different sectors ensuring you will never be pigeon holed
- You'll be working directly with the engineering or IT team and leading the development of the tax aspects of the R&D claim and making sure of compliance against tax legislation
As Assistant manager within the R&D Tax team, your main responsibilities will be;
- Contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of R&D tax services to the client
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Win new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients
- Responsible for day-to-day client liaison
The successful R&D Assistant Manager will be:
- ACA/CA/ACCA/CTA; or Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training Course
- Have gained experience of R&D Tax either from a practice environment or from the HMRC
- Strong Excel capability
For more information about this R&D Tax team, please get in contact with Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.