Tax and Accounts Senior
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a Tax and Accounts Senior to Join a Top 30 firm???s Central London Office
This is the perfect opportunity for any accountant that would like to work with a strong focus on Tax. The role will compromise of 70% Tax work, and 30% Accounts work, which means it will be a smooth transition for someone who would like to increase their Tax work.
Your portfolio will have more of a focus on Personal Tax, than on corporate, and the accounts element will be mostly be focused on accounts prep.
Your clients will be an exciting mix of high profile individuals, and will give you an exposure to a real variety of work.
Your colleagues are very welcoming and friendly, and have been described as on of the more friendly teams in the firm. When you join, it is very likely that you will go out for a welcome lunch with them all.
The firm is among one of the best accountancy firms within London, and are definitely of a respectable enough size to progress you further in your career.
- Preparing Personal Tax returns
- Preparing Partnership Tax returns
- Preparing Corporate Tax returns
- Preparing VAT returns
- Accounts preparation for: limited companies, sole traders, partnerships and rental accounts
- Corresponding regularly with: clients, HMRC and specialist departments within the firm
- Assisting in the training of junior members of staff
- Assisting in client billing
- Adhoc work, which could include tax planning
Tax and Accounts Senior Requirements:
- Newly or nearly ACCA qualified
- Experience working within both accounts and tax (Tax focused preferred)
- Strong knowledge across Accounts, Tax and VAT
- The ability to review the work of juniors
- A high attention to detail, with the ability to produce results under pressure
For further information on this Tax and Accounts Senior role, please apply directly or contact Tom Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers