AJ Chambers are currently working with a top 100 firm of chartered accountants, who are actively seeking an Accounts Assistant, to join their strong, rapidly growing, accounts team.
This is an unmissable opportunity, where the client is offering excellent exposure and a great progression path for a driven and capable accounts specialist.
- Accounts preparation for manager review
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Various bookkeeping duties
- Adding client records onto software
- Preparing and submitting Tax Returns
- Attending and preparing of client meetings
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1 years???+ experience in practice
- Good academic results with minimum grade C or equivalent in GCSE Mathematics and English
- AAT part/full qualification or qualified by experience to a comparable level
- Previous exposure to accounts preparation work and prior involvement in producing management and other accounts
- Familiarity with accounts software: Xero, Quickbooks and Sage Line 50 and proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge, familiar with collating raw information/recording in client???s books
- Confidence in dealing with a wide range of clients
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Accountant - Bury St Edmunds