Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager you will form part of the internal audit team and assist the Internal Audit Manager in completing the annual audit plan and SOx programme.
Our client is one of the UK's top food companies, Northern Ireland's largest private sector business and one of Europe's leading poultry producers.
They supply branded and own label chicken products to leading retailers and foodservice providers throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe and are an industry leading manufacturer of organic, free-range and higher welfare chicken.
- Assist the Internal Audit Manager in the delivery of the Annual Audit Plan.
- Be a key Contributor to the ongoing success of the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) Programme. This includes executing walk throughs, performing testing of key financial reporting and disclosure controls, remediation testing, deficiency analysis and reporting.
- Perform risk-based operational and financial audits.
- Present and discuss adequately supported audit findings, recommendations and conclusions with management.
- Track outstanding recommendations on an ongoing basis to ensure that these are adequately implemented.
- Draft comprehensive, precise and concise Audit reports for issue to all management levels.
- Prepare flow charts, identify key controls and draft risk-based Audit Programs.
- From time to time assist with any other special project work, as requested by the Internal Audit Manager.
- Identify any potential process and Business improvement opportunities identified as part of your review of processes.
- Minimum 1-3 years' experience of financial or internal / external auditing.
- Qualified accountant
- Excellent oral communication, writing, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Strong Microsoft Skills.
- Ability to reason effectively.
- Willing to travel- Northern Ireland in particular
- Strong team player and stakeholder management.
- Worked in an international manufacturing environment.
- Experience using Data Analytics.
- Understanding of the requirements of SOx Section 404.
- Experience of using SAP.
- Experience of working in the big four
Competitive package, benefits and real progression potential