Group Treasury Manager
Michael Page Treasury are recruiting for a Group Treasury Manager to join a FTSE 250 retailer based in Central London. There is also the option for this role to be based in Swindon.
The Group Treasury Manager will be reporting into the Group Finance Director in a small team who are responsible for the treasury compliance and planning across the Group business.
Further responsibilities of the Group Treasury Manager include:
- Daily cash management of the group cash position, both investing and borrowing as well as requesting, approving and processing funds transfers.
- Daily and weekly cash analysis reporting and interpretation and articulating variances.
- Preparing UK Facility cash and budget forecast and Group Head Office cash flow share buy back as well as international cash budgets and forecasts.
- Management of hedging and forex exposures, forecasting of interest and management of covenants throughout the year
- Calculation of Group WACC, consensus modelling and application and maintenance of Group LEI codes.
- Management of group facility and term loan and maintenance of up to date banking documentation (e.g. KYC, FATCA, ISDA's etc.)
- Management of bank accounts in overseas entities including foreign funds flow and reparation and managing issuance of group rental and big guarantee requirements.
- Management of group banking policy, procedure and control of mandate signatures.
- Management of group treasury policy, monitoring compliance and ownership of Group treasury review with CFO and Finance Director.
- Preparation of the group annual viability statement modelling, and management of audit authority letters and bank confirmations.
To be considered for the Group Treasury Manager position you require:
- Qualified accountant 2 year PQE, ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Part to full qualified in Association of Corporate Treasurers
- Proven experience in a treasury environment preferable with exposure and experience to hedging and forex.
- Proven business acumen and exposure to operational transactions.
- Highly IT Literate with advanced Excel and analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills and an engaging, credible communicator
- Strong stakeholder management skills and confident and credibility to interact at all levels of seniority.
The package on offer is £55,000- £60,000 plus benefits.