A leading independent practice in Wickford is seeking a Trainee Accountant.
This role would be ideal for an experienced trainee or a partly-qualified accountant still training, looking to become an integral part of a well-established and supportive team and to continue to further their career. Support would also be provided for further studies.
- Preparing statutory accounts for partner review for sole traders, limited companies and corporate entities
- Preparing personal tax returns and company tax returns
- Preparing VAT Returns and filing statutory documents
- Liaising directly with clients by email, phone and attending client visits
- At least 6 months experience within accountancy practice
- Ideally AAT qualified to Level 3 or above OR ACA/ACCA part qualified
- Experience of using Sage and Xero
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply directly or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Trainee Accountant - Wickford