Personal Tax Senior
AJ Chambers are currently working closely alongside a very impressive chartered accountancy firm, based on the outskirts of Southend, who are actively seeking an experienced Personal Tax Senior.
This position is perfect for someone who is looking to further their career in a supportive firm, who offer support and very strong progression opportunities.
- To review self-assessment Tax Returns prepared by junior team members.
- To manage your own client portfolio.
- To advise clients on tax liabilities in a timely manner.
- To prepare client letters, fee quotes and fees.
- To assist clients with their tax compliance obligations and meeting the required deadlines in respect of tax compliance.
- To prepare more complex tax computations.
- To start dealing with more complex client queries (internal and external) and provide tax planning advice.
- Assisting in preparing P11Ds.
- To be involved in business development activities.
- Undertaking research into tax enquiries on client affairs and adhoc assignments as they arise.
- To provide support on planning projects and research technical issues on advisory work such as asset/business sales, succession planning and tax residency issues.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Competent in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- ATT or CTA Qualified with previous experience in practice
- Willingness to handle responsibility and an aptitude for detailed work
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt communication style to the audience
- Track record of successfully managing, motivating and leading junior staff on assignments
- Ability to prioritise workload in order to achieve work deadlines
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Southend - Personal Tax Senior