A large, leading firm located in Norwich are currently looking to hire an experienced Tax Senior to join and help support their growing tax team.
You will be provided with exposure across a range of clients and sectors; with a broad scope of work, you can be sure to gain some valuable experience and skills.
- Control personal and/or corporation tax compliance cycle for a portfolio, including the management of filings and payment deadlines.
- Prepare and generate final corporation tax returns and/or personal tax returns and computations using tax software (Alphatax and CCH Personal Tax- training available).
- Where appropriate, integrate with audit process to ensure that corporation tax computations are prepared which are sufficient to prepare tax provisions and disclosures in audit clients' statutory accounts.
- Where appropriate, preparation of tax provisions and disclosures for inclusion in statutory accounts.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that clients are billed for corporation tax compliance and advisory work on a timely basis.
- Coach and help support the more junior members of staff.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Newly qualified ATT or CTA or someone with more experience
- Must be able to demonstrable knowledge of a broad range of tax issues
- Good knowledge of IT packages, such as Excel, Alphatax, Word
- Good communication skills and organisational skills
- Commercial awareness / client focus
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong commitment to deadlines, and ability to work well under pressure
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Tax Senior - Norwich