Senior Bookkeeper / Management Accountant
AJ Chambers are currently working on behalf of a Top 20 Firm in London, who are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper / Management Accountant to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Practice candidate to join a leading and highly reputable firm where you will work with a lot of autonomy. You will join a challenging yet supportive environment filled with talented professionals.
· Production of management accounts and review of those prepared by junior members of the team
· Book-keeping and review of bookkeeping work
· Bank Reconciliations
· Preparation of VAT returns
· Preparation of year end statutory accounts
To be considered, you will need:
· Previous bookkeeping and management accounts experience in a Practice environment
· Exposure to VAT
· ACCA / ACA qualified or QBE
· Experience using cloud software, ideally CCH
On offer for the right candidate is a competitive salary, alongside an array of benefits including private medical insurance, life assurance and subsidised gym membership.
If you would like to be considered please apply with your CV or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Senior Bookkeeper / Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly