Finance and Systems Manager
A unique role as Finance & Systems Manager has been created to support the development of the interaction between multiple systems with a bias on SAP.
My client is a leading service provider in Leicester with a great brand and reputation. The organisation has been highly acquisitive and as a result has created a new position; Finance and Systems Manager.
The business has recognised the requirement to simplify and streamline systems and processes, particularly within finance, with a view to delivering up-to-date and accurate group-wide management information.
This is a key role within the wider Group, responsible for proposing, recommending and implementing systems improvement solutions that can impact the business positively.
Business partnering with both finance departments and the IT team, the Finance and Systems Manager will be critical in sustaining the ambitious growth plans.
- Investigation of current systems and processes
- Analysis of system performance inline with business requirements
- Implementation of an inquisitive and improvement focused culture
- Delivering business improvement cases (systems related) and influencing key stakeholder to drive change
The ideal candidate for the Finance and Systems Manager position will be someone with a proven track record in working in a cross functional role, with a bias on projects, that sees the opportunity to make improvements.
The candidate must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and will be:
- Able to communicate effectively to all levels, influencing and making decisions that improve systems efficiency
- Comfortable with training and coaching on new systems and processes
- Able to pick up and understand system functionality very quickly
- A leader with the ability to make commercial decisions.
£70,000 - £80,000 + benefits