Project Accountant to work within project and tender controllers to ensure project portfolio is contributing to financial targets in a predictable manner with right assessment of Risks and Opportunities.
Global matrix organisation - well know brand name throughout the world
* Collaborate with Project, procurement and engineering Managers to develop and maintain monthly project cost forecasts.
* Manage risk and opportunity portfolio for projects and ensure appropriate US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) policies are followed to include proper costs in all estimates-to-complete.
* Manage change order opportunities and drive completion of bookings.
* Identify and document claims to customers on behalf of project managers due to delays or scope changes. Create tracking mechanisms or tools.
* Perform analysis of actual projects costs vs budget and track variances on a monthly basis.
* Updating internal tools tracking project status and financials (SAP).
* Coordinate project reviews for all assigned projects, working with PM's, directors, and engineering, support preparation. Ensure that project reviews
Qualified Project Accountant experience CIMA /ACCA /ACA
Have used SAP
Based near to Staffordshire
Competitive daily rate or PAYE equivalent