Commercial and Corporate Solicitor
Nelson Chambers are currently representing a full service law firm with a diverse client base, who provide first class, market leading advice across a broad range of sectors and markets.
They are currently seeking a full time Commercial and Corporate Lawyer with 3 years + PQE.
The ideal candidate will posses an expert understanding of corporate and commercial transactions and will be able to add value to clients and the team with their knowledge of taxation of corporate, real estate and commercial transactions. Other key skills our client is looking for are;
- To be confident and articulate with exemplary communication skills with clients, superiors, contemporaries and support staff alike;
- A sound understanding of company, regulatory and contract law principles with the ability to navigate a complex regulatory environment and efficiently distil and provide legal advice in a clear and effective manner;
- Sensible organisation skills and self-motivation to prioritise tasks in a busy practice with competing pressures on large scale transactions over an extended timetable;
- Meticulous time keeping and financial management.
The types of work you will have exposure to are;
- Acquisition of assets for large international asset managers including group rent funds;
- Large scale housing development and finance joint ventures;
- Corporate acquisitions and disposals for small to mid-sized transactions, many of which are real estate related;
- Broker-dealer regulation and advice including UK regulatory obligations, loyalty bonus schemes, on-going structure and expansion plans.
The team is currently made up of 3 partners, 3 associates, 1 trainee and 2 support staff.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary including benefits.
Should you require any further information or wish to be considered for the role please contact Sam Thompson at Nelson Chambers or simply apply now.