A&F Chambers are recruiting for an ambitious and commercially minded Management Accountant to join our client in Chelmsford on a full time, permanent basis.
Ideally, you will be studying towards ACCA / CIMA however, AAT qualified individuals will also be considered.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Complete month end journals
- Support with preparation of monthly accounts packs
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage multi-currency accounts
- Cost accounting and analysis
- Reconciliation of operating and financial systems
- Assist with audit preparation
- Support the financial controller in all aspects of the management accounts
- Complete the monthly internal audit process to review stage
- Either studying towards an ACCA or CIMA qualification or AAT qualified
- Organised and able to prioritise your workload effectively
- Self - motivated individual with great communications skills
- Able to work in a team or individually
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- Salary up to £28,000 p.a.
- Free parking + other benefits to be disclosed upon successful application
- Full time, Permanent role