Reporting directly to the Finance Associate Director, the Pay & Bill Supervisor will be responsible for supervising and leading a small team who process the international payroll for all our contractors and the billing of our clients globally. The team are currently processing payments for approximately 520 contractors on a monthly, fortnightly and ad-hoc basis using our pay and bill system (Intime).
- Ensure Contractor Payroll process operates effectively, and contractors are paid to agreed timescales.
- Ensure service improvement plans are in place and that plans are managed through to resolution.
- Working on projects to develop the payroll system to ensure the system meets the organisational requirements.
- Drive improvements to client and internal processes to increase satisfaction levels.
- Checking reports before processing for Payment.
- To provide financial reports to Leadership team and Business Units each month.
- Team management, including team coaching and development.
This role requires someone who has experience of multiple payrolls, in sterling, euros and dollars, be competent leading a small team, whilst also taking part in the day to day processing to endure the team runs fluidly.
The business itself is a progressive one, constantly growing and looking for people who want to be with the business long term.
We are looking to short list cv's and arrange interviews asap, which will involve a presentation to directors.