Assistant Manager – International Finance Outsourcing
Albany Beck is delighted to partnering with a dynamic, expanding practice firm in Central London, renowned as a true expert in its field.
This exciting business works with rapidly-growing and entrepreneurial businesses, as well as international start-ups, working with some of the most intriguing and impressive businesses and entrepreneurs in the world.
The successful candidate will join the award-winning and expanding International Financial Outsourcing division of the firm, providing financial and advisory support to clients.
Key responsibilities for this not-to-be-missed role include:
- Control of a portfolio of clients, ensuring all client reporting & payment deadlines are met.
- Full review of management accounts, ensuring technical accuracy and that any anomalies are investigated and resolved before submission to the client.
- Review of VAT return submissions, EC sales lists and Intrastat returns
- Supervision of Management Accountants and Financial Administrators, ensuring they are completing their work correctly and providing guidance.
- Maintaining excellent relations with clients, acting as the main finance point of contact, responding effectively to reporting or ad hoc technical queries and resolving any issues
- The review of payment runs and online BACs payment submissions
- Liaising with teams across the firm together with international local service providers for completion of UK and global compliance tasks.
- WIP & billing control: ensuring a thorough understanding of the contracted scope of work, agreeing special fees & assisting with contract reviews and fee negotiations
- Overseeing costings on client portfolio and reporting / explaining monthly recovery to management
- Identifying and implementing enhancements to the existing compliance routines and control systems
- Managing the onboarding of new client accounts from an accounting and administrative perspective
- Contributing to the wider team and assisting the Management team in the day to day running of the team, with responsibility for a selection of management tasks
- Assisting in researching and implementing new accounting initiatives for efficiency purposes,
- Keeping up to date with technical developments affecting work. Carrying out proactive research (tax & financial reporting related)
- Ensuring full compliance with anti-money laundering obligations
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with strong management accounting skills, good VAT knowledge and supervisory/management experience.
For further information, please contact Mark Wood on 0207 2582383.
Apply for Assistant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Fully qualified jobs in London (Central)
- Finance Manager Accounting Practice Fully qualified jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Controller Accounting Practice Fully qualified jobs in London (Central)
- Management Accountant Accounting Practice Fully qualified jobs in London (Central)