A leading independent Accountancy Practice in Ipswich are recruiting for a talented and enthusiastic Audit Senior to join their friendly and successful team.
You will need to be ACA/ACCA Qualified or have extensive experience in audit and be ready to step into a fast-paced and rewarding role within a prestigious firm of accountants.
- Planning, conducting and finalisation of Audit assignments, across a variety of business sectors; working closely with client managers and directors to meet reporting deadlines
- Preparing accounts and corporation tax computations for corporate clients across a variety of sectors and reporting to assignment managers
- Ensure compliance with internal and external requirements
- Analysis of client's books and records
- Dealing with client queries, understanding their needs and providing relevant solutions
- Building relationships with new and existing clients
- Attending client meetings
- Ad-hoc arrangements, both on and off-site
The Ideal Candidate:
- Recent experience in Public Practice Accountancy
- ACCA/ACA Qualified/QBE
- Experience with supervising and developing more junior staff members
- Able to work to deadlines, and are focused enough to want to exceed the most unreasonable customer??? demands
- Experience with Sage, QuickBooks or similar accounting packages if possible
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Audit Senior - Ipswich